Project Description

Last updated on June 6th, 2021 at 07:00 am

Reliance Child Assurance Plan

First Date of Issuance:
2018-07-01

This plan is perfect for protecting and securing your child’s future. It offers the combination of both protection and savings that will support in financial security for your child even in your absence. Life of both Child (from the age of one month) and Proposer (Parent) is covered under this plan.
 

Purchasing a life insurance policy is the best gift you can give to your child.

Benefits

1.On death of Proposer during the policy term:

  • Full Sum Assured will be paid and policy will continue till maturity or death of the Child, if earlier.
  • Future premiums under the policy will be waived.
  • Income equal to 1% of Sum Assured will be paid every month till the continuity of the policy.
  • At maturity of the policy with survival of the Child, full Sum Assured will be paid again along with Vested Bonus.

2.On Total Permanent Disability to Proposer during the policy term due to accident or sickness:

  • Future premiums under the policy will be waived.
  • Income equal to 1% of Sum Assured will be paid every month till the continuity of the policy.
  • At maturity of the policy with survival of the Child, full Sum Assured will be paid again along with Vested Bonus.

3.On death of Child during the policy term:

The policy will be terminated on death of the Child and benefits will be provided as follows:

  • Greater than 1 month but less than or equal to 2 years: The total amount payable is 40% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child. Of which 10% of Sum Assured shall be payable at the time of death of the child and remaining 30% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child, shall be payable at the end of the policy term.
  • Greater than 2 years but less than or equal to 4 years: The total amount payable is 60% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child. Of which 15% of Sum Assured shall be payable at the time of death of the child and remaining 45% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child, shall be payable at the end of the policy term.
  • Greater than 4 years but less than or equal to 6 years: The total amount payable is 80% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child. Of which 20% of Sum Assured shall be payable at the time of death of the child and remaining 60% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child, shall be payable at the end of the policy term.
  • Greater than 6 years: The total amount payable is 100% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child. Of which 25% of Sum Assured shall be payable at the time of death of the child and remaining 75% of Sum Assured plus bonuses declared and vested in the policy till the time of death of the child, shall be payable at the end of the policy term.

4.On survival of both the Child and Proposer till the end of the policy term, full Sum Assured along with Vested Bonus will be paid (Maturity Benefits = Sum Assured + Vested Bonus).

 

Eligibility Criteria:

Minimum Sum Assured                                 NPR 50,000

Maximum Sum Assured                                No Limit (Based on Income)

Minimum Entry Age (Child)                          1 Month

Minimum Entry Age (Proposer)                  21 Years

Maximum Entry Age (Child)                        15 Years

Maximum Entry Age (Proposer)                 55 Years

Minimum Policy Term                                   10 Years

Maximum Policy Term                                   25 Years

Maximum Maturity Age (Child)                   25 Years

Maximum Maturity Age (Proposer)            65 Years

Premium Payment Mode: Regular (Annually/Semi-Annually/Quarterly)