Last updated on September 14th, 2021 at 04:22 am
Nepal. We are a proud people. We take pride in our history, our rich cultural heritage and our bravery in the face of adversity. Nepal is defined by its undying spirit, the simplicity of its people and the warmth within our hearts. Reliance Life Insurance Limited, is also a true Nepali brand at heart and shares the same core value.
Reliance Life started its operation from November 17,2017. We are proud to provide risk coverage and financial stability to our valued policyholders today and in the future.
Our core philosophy is to foster customer centric operation by offering a wide range of protection and saving plans to meet different life stage requirements of its customers. Our values reside in innovative and cost competitive products with commitment to quality and timely servicing, and a hassle-free claim settlement experience to its customers.
We are the first and only life insurance company with a 24 x 7 Contact Center for servicing our clients and customers, and creating insurance awareness.
To be the company of first choice.
To be trusted life insurance service provider by helping clients manage their wealth, protecting their future & loved ones and exceeding stake holders expectation by being a good corporate citizen.
- To become a leading brand for innovative products and service.
- To build a climate and culture of innovation and service excellence.
- To adapt to the changing socio-economic environment so as to meet the ever changing life insurance needs.
- To become a Financial Consultant for our customers for their wealth management.
- To ensure adequate life insurance coverage to our customers.
- To access new technologies.
- Adapting new technologies and digitization for better service experience.
- Enabling stakeholders to adopt the technologies advancements.
- To professionally collaborate with stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Follow collaborative approach.
- Innovation: Focus on new and innovative business ideas and technology.
- Integrity: Maintain high level of professional standards.
- Respect: Respect and protect the need of stakeholders.
- Service: Responsive through service excellence and open door policy.
70% Promoters, 30% Public Shareholders