If you are worried and really care about your dependents, this plan is suitable for you. In case of unforeseen eventualities, we often think who will take care of our family members? With nominal premium this plan can provide good financial stability and complete protection to your loved ones in case of eventuality. With this the family members are provided with lump sum to help meet the liabilities and provides financial stability to your loved ones.
- High risk coverage at a nominal premium.
- Any cause death is covered (both accidental and sickness).
- Lump sum is provided to the beneficiary in case of demise of insured (both accidental and sickness).
- Can be taken from 16 years of age.
- Payment can be made on Annually.
- Death Benefit: Beneficiary gets Sum Assured.
If insured is permanantly disabled due to accident, the payable premiums for the remaining terms from the date of the incident will be waived.
If insured is permanently disabled due to accident, he/she will be paid sum assured in 120 monthly installments. The TPD coverage is equal to the Sum Assured or Rs.30 lakhs, whichever is lower.
In case of accidental death, beneficiary will be paid additional amount equal to sum assurred. The ADB Coverage is equal to the Sum Assured or Rs. 30 Lakhs whichever is lower.
Critical Illness Benefit (CI): 7-11-18 Critical illness optional benefit can be taken by the insured. Under this facility a lump sum of up to Rs.50 Lakhs will be provided to the insured in case any one of the illness is medically verified. (Not applicable under the child plan)