Reliance Life Insurance Limited (Company) is promoted by Siddhartha Bank limited and other renowned business houses. It’s Issued capital is NPR 2.10 billion and paid up capital will be NPR 2.10 billion post issuance of the NPR 63 Crores worth of shares to the general public in due course of time. The company is one of the new life insurance companies in Nepal and starter its operation from 1st of Mangsir, 2074 (17th November 2017) post receiving its operating license from the Insurance Board of Nepal.
The company operates on the core philosophy of customer centricity. The company offers long term saving and protection products to meet different life stage requirements of its customers. The company is taking various initiatives to provide innovative cost competitive products, superior quality & timely services, and a hassle-free claim settlement experience to its customers.
- To be the trusted life insurance provider by helping clients manage their wealth, protecting their future and loved ones & meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
- To be a leading life insurance company with due solemnity and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Helping clients manage their wealth & taking care of their loved ones.
- Helping clients bear children’s marital and educational expenses.
- Encouraging people to save for future including retirement.
- Meet multifarious needs and ensure the welfare of individual & family.
- Creation of job opportunities for skilled labor.
- Protecting from eventuality.
- Giving clients peace of mind to live life fully.
Values - D.R.S.I.C.H
- Digitization – Digitizing every possible activities including business sourcing
- Responsive – Responsive to our clients and stakeholders
- Service – Service excellence with defined turnaround times for each services rendered
- Integrity – Maintain high level of professional Integrity standards
- Collaboration – Follow collaborative approach. Encourage open door policy & respect feedback
- Humility – Willing to adopt to change and maintain open attitude towards learning